It's no small secret that 9 fans reside here... but we also love other movies! Why not combine the two?Contest Premise
: Using the 9 characters and universe, make a stitchpunk reenactment of your favorite scene from another movie! Maybe Darth 1 is telling Luke 9 that he is his father? Maybe the Fab Machine has smashed down a door yelling "HERE'S JOHNNY!". Anything goes! Use your imagination!Contest Suggested By
The winner of the contest will get a 3 month sub to DA! 2nd place will get a 1 month sub. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place will all be featured on the club's main page!RULES
1) Official 9 movie characters only! Please no OCs, or humanizations (excluding the Scientist). You can put as many characters in the picture as you want.
2) 2 entries allowed per person! You must make something new for the contest; no old art! No collabs.
3) Use any medium you want to. Color is not required, but it is strongly suggested. 1 page comics are fine.
4) Please only submit finished works. If you want to change something after submission, that is fine, but you have to make the changes BEFORE the deadline. Whatever picture is submitted at the deadline will be the one used for voting/judging.
5) Please keep things PG-13 in nature. If you're not sure about something, feel free to contact the club and ask!
6) You must be a member of DA (and this club) to participate. Please upload your submission to DA. It also helps to add what movie you are reenacting in the artist comments area of your work!
7) Atleast 5 people must participate in this contest, or it will be canceled. People who submitted to a canceled contest will be given alternate prizes.DEADLINE & VOTING
The deadline for this contest is... Sunday, June 28th by 11:59pm (Eastern US Timezone)
. Late submissions will not be accepted, as this is unfair to participants who submitted their work on time. Submit your entry BY NOTE
. Do not post a link to your work on the club's wall, or journals! If you have bad internet connections, computer equipment, vacation plans, etc. plan to submit early! Please note the time difference if you are not from the timezone listed above! Do not wait until the last minute and stress yourself out, either... give yourself time to finish it the way you want to!
Winners will be decided by member votes! Everyone gets to pick their favorite three entries! You can vote for yourself if you participate, but you must also vote for 2 other entries!
You are welcome to mention that you have entered a contest on your own DA page, but please do not spam this club's journals/comment areas asking for votes. Also, please do not make multiple accounts to try and vote for yourself.
Voting starts as soon as the contest is closed. Submit your votes BY NOTE
to this club, or Mad-But-Happy
Votes made in comment areas will not be counted. Voting ends on July 5th! Winners will be announced shortly after!PARTICIPANTS
1) Be the first...
I can't wait to see what you all come up with! Have fun, and get drawing!