Fighting games. 9. What happens when you put them together? MADNESS. Premise
: For this contest, we're asking participants to cross 9 with a fighting game! It can be Street Fighter, Super Smash Bros., WWF No Mercy, Tekken... As long as its a fighting game, you're good! Show the stitchpunks using their special moves, or succumbing to stage hazards... Whatever floats your boat! PLEASE read the rules before submitting!
Here's a list of fighting games, in-case you are wondering if your game falls into the right category: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_…Contest suggested by: RULES
1) Official 9 characters, and OCs, are welcome. No humanizations of stitchpunks, please!
2) Yes, you may dress the 9 characters in outfits from the game's universe. There is no limit to how many characters you can have in your picture. Go nuts!
3) 1 entry per person. 1 page comics are OK. Finished pieces only, please. Do not use game screenshots as backgrounds.
4) Make something new. Do not submit old art. No collaborations. If you're going to use someone's OCs, GET PERMISSION. Credit them in the artist comments.
5) I know it's harder with fighting games, but please try and keep things PG-13 in nature.
6) You can edit your entry as much as you want. However, after the deadline passes, we will be using your most recent update for judging.
7) 5 people must participate in this contest, or it will be canceled. If you submit something, and the contest is canceled, you will be given an alternate prize.
8) Color and backgrounds are not required, but they are recommended.
9) Make sure to tell everyone what game you're crossing over with in the artist comments! Not only does this give credit to the original game creators, but it also helps people who may not know what game you're trying to reference.DEADLINE AND VOTING
All entries are due by: April 30th, 2014, before 11:59pm (Eastern US Timezone)
. If you are not from the timezone listed, please note the time difference. Late submissions will not be accepted, as it is unfair to the people who submitted their work on time.
Winners will be decided by club member's voting! Voting starts May 1st, and lasts the whole week. Winners will be announced on May 8th!PRIZES
The 1st place winner will receive a 3 month subscription to DA! The 2nd place winner will get a 1 month subscription! 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place will all be featured on the club's main page!PARTICIPANTS
Skull-9 (Skull Girls)
Mortal Kombat - Stitchpunk Edition
Super Smash Stitchpunks (Super Smash Bros.)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Stitchpunks - Smash up! (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Smash Up!)
Battle for the Soul (Soul Calibur)Good luck, and have fun!