For our first contest of 2015, I thought I would do something a little different!Contest Premise
: Over the years, many 9 fans have been fascinated with creating human (humanized) versions of their favorite 9 characters. For this contest, I'm asking everyone to use their imagination, and create a humanized version of their favorite stitchpunk or machine!PRIZES
1st place will receive a 3 month subscription to DA. 2nd place will get a 1 month sub! Both winners will be featured on the club's main page! RULES
1) Official 9 characters only! If the contest goes well, I'll do a humanization contest for just OCs in the near future. Please don't submit pictures of the Scientist, he's already a human.
2) No group shots, one character featured per entry (the twins can count as "one"). That being said, you can submit up to 3 entries this time around! You can also submit just 1, it's up to you! Quality over quantity!
3) No collaborations. No old art, please. Make something new! You can use any medium you choose. Color and backgrounds are not required, but they are recommended.
4) Keep things PG-13 in nature, please. If you're not sure, ask ahead of time!
5) Atleast 5 people must enter this contest, or it will be canceled. Alternate prizes will be given to people who did participate, should this happen.
6) If you would like to make changes to your entry, you may do so at any time BEFORE the contest closes. Once it is closed, the most recent version of your entry will be the one voted on.
7) Please submit your entries BY NOTE
to this club, or Mad-But-Happy
! DEADLINE AND VOTING
All entries are due by... Saturday, February 28th, 2015 on or before 11:59 pm (eastern US timezone)
. If you are not from the timezone listed, please note the time difference. Late entries will not be accepted, as this is unfair to those who got their entries in on time. Try not to wait until the last minute to start your entry! I can not be responsible for computer or internet issues the night of the deadline!
Winners will be decided by member votes! Voting will begin as soon as the contest closes, and will end on March 7th at midnight! Winners will be announced on the 8th!
Voters can pick up to 3 entries to vote for. If you enter, you can vote for yourself, but you have to pick 2 other entries to vote for as well! You can mention you entered the contest in your own DA journal, but please don't overdue it. Submit votes BY NOTE, not the comment section of the journal! PARTICIPANTS
Entry A: jgaldragonborn.deviantart.com/…
"No, I didn't" - 9
Entry B: jgaldragonborn.deviantart.com/…
"Warrior of the Emptiness" - 7
Entry C: jgaldragonborn.deviantart.com/…
"Not a Clue" - 3 & 4
Entry A: dragonfrost04.deviantart.com/a…
5 as a Human
Entry B: dragonfrost04.deviantart.com/a…
6 as a Human
Entry C: dragonfrost04.deviantart.com/a…
8 as a Human
~Get those imaginations going! Have fun!~